Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Happy Birthday 03Explorer

OOOOOOOOhhhhhhh.... Happy Birthday, Pam...

Scott when I saw the title, I thought, "yeah, you better be the first" lol...

but I'm not so sure you may have blown it there....

Are you SURE it's not her 25th birthday???

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
Happy Birthday, Pam!

03Explorer

Missouri Chapter member
Thanks!

Here is what my cube at work looked like when I came in this morning. I worked from home yesterday and apparently it was an office effort. We have a lot of fun at my work. Can you tell?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks guys!

He's right.....he is in big trouble. Let me see what I can add to the chore list.

Aye, poor scott.. we knew him well.....:headbang: I tried to warn him...'smiliedoh'

Hope it's a blast, pam !

polarbear

just growing older not up
Boring, Oregon
Happy birthday!!

03Explorer

Missouri Chapter member
Happy Birthday, Pam! I bet you were surprised to see your cube like that. At least you know everyone you work with cares. ;)

Yeah they do. I did the same thing to another persons desk but I didn't think they would be able to pull if off with mine since there was such a large opening and the other cube was more closed in.

They even hacked into my computer and changed my background on my computer to be the picture of my cube.

03Explorer

Missouri Chapter member
Good job making it through your 3rd decade. Do you need help on the arthritis medication?

Ryan

Thanks! No arthritis medication necessary. But otherwise my medicine cabinet is full. It is starting to look like an elderly persons cabinet. Now if I could only remember to take it.:)

LITTLESUNRAY

Pennsylvania Chapter Member
Happy Belated Birthday Pam hope you had a blast for your birthday, hope you have many more to come.

Thanks! No arthritis medication necessary. But otherwise my medicine cabinet is full. It is starting to look like an elderly persons cabinet. Now if I could only remember to take it.:)

Oh puhleeeeze!

We have the medicine CABINET, and two cupboards!!!

Man my wife needs a lot!

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts