Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

had the opertunity to meet a fellow member.

CaFordDude

Charter Member
Cali
sorry i forgot during the conversation, carl and i thought it would be nice to have an area to post your number if want friend call from time to time, and to beable to check up on MIA members. strictly if you want your number known.

That ain't a bad idea Mike. But with most if not everyone leary of having their info posted in public maybe a private list of sorts.

As Chapter leader you could offer to collect at minimum your members names and number and then just keep a file of it on your computer or emailed to everyone on it to be pulled out in case of emergency. That way someone has the numbers to several other people...

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
That ain't a bad idea Mike. But with most if not everyone leary of having their info posted in public maybe a private list of sorts.

As Chapter leader you could offer to collect at minimum your members names and number and then just keep a file of it on your computer or emailed to everyone on it to be pulled out in case of emergency. That way someone has the numbers to several other people...

What about just asking the person or persons you want to talk to give you their number...

Yeah he is alright, even if he did say I sounded like Ryan! LOL

After "Hello Carl" I could tell the difference. It was the initial opening with the Mo. drawl that sounded alike.
Mike, good talking to you also sir!

ford4life69

Uwasa Wahya
TEXAS
Who or what is IRT?

Sorry - it's Ice Road Truckers. I don't have cable but I went weekly to a friends house cuz she'd dvr it for me - the whole season till the last two episodes that I missed. :( It's a pretty awesome show. That and Black Gold which was filmed in Odessa. I can't remember which stations they were on.

LITTLESUNRAY

Pennsylvania Chapter Member
rl it was good to put a voice with a picture, and like mike said earlier sorry about the phone fading out on us, and it was also nice chatting with larry(lost) and ann found(kelly)

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
rl it was good to put a voice with a picture, and like mike said earlier sorry about the phone fading out on us, and it was also nice chatting with larry(lost) and ann found(kelly)

Right back at ya . Will call right after holidays . Hate to bother ya with the little one.

Truckin4life

Texas Chapter Leader
maybe somebody could get a list together.
Explanaion.
I would have everybody PM me there contact info, then everybody that PM's me their contact info would recieve a full list of everybody else. It would be one list, and if you give your contact information, then you will recieve the full list...

Does that make since?

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Any thing like this should be through Mods (or Chapter leaders) only . And only wanted info should go out.

For instance
I live with in 10 minutes of I 80 here in PA . If someone broke down And had Mods number or internet connection . They could contact me . and I could come get them .

But if someone PM's me I'll gladly give info .

Truckin4life

Texas Chapter Leader
Yea it would only be if you WANTED it to be shared...
If you want the people on FTE to know, then send in for the list....

I used my self as a example, i think a mod of some sort would be better....

If you send in your info you get others back...

If you want to do it by region/state thats cool with me... thats a whopping 6 names and numbers i got to keep track of...
WOOOO HOOO!

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts