Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Had a heck of a scare. . . .

SC
am I going to have to put you boys in timeout?

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
I'm 6'0 and 220lbs, doctor wants me at 200lbs cause I have high cholesterol.

Glad your ok! Things like that are pretty scary if you don't know whats going on..

I'v been through it twice since December, mom and dad both have been in the hospital for chest pains, but turns out dad had pneumonia and a few other things, and mom had pulled somthing (we think, they didnt really know...)

polarbear

just growing older not up
Boring, Oregon
Kris, thats crazy. Thats about right where I am at now. 5' 10" and 165. People look at me and tell me I am skinny. The standards are insane.

Just shy of 5' 11" here, about about 160. I am skinny- never been told otherwise. Kid is 6' 2", and about 210ish, but he's built like a linebacker. He does have to watch his weight (and beer intake) though. He was at 230 prior to going into the Army, and they told him to lose that 20 lbs pronto. He lost another 10 in basic. :rofl:

SC
I dont trust that Wii fit bullspit. Who in their right mind would think 5'10 170 is obese. I certainly dont look obese by its standard definition. Muscle also weighs more than fat so how does this flimsy piece of Japanese plastic know Im not ripped?

Anyway, Ive been bitter about it ever since.

At 6'6" and 255 I'm an obese blob as well.

I think the wii fit and all other things wii are part of a giant conspiracy by the Japanese designed to make us weak and frail, and subject to buying their cars.

SC
Youre a big boy too Steve.

I better keep my mouth shut talking trash to you.

nobodyspecial

Fire in the hole...
ND
Jeeze Steve, you must have a midget in your pocket or something, You don't look like you weigh that much.

nobodyspecial

Fire in the hole...
ND
Then again, you are like 9 and a half feet tall.

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
Glad to hear every thing is ok boss man, Heart attacks are no joke, when my dad had his we were about 50 miles from the nearest town, it was quite the ordeal.
Yes a Dodge cummings will go 108 pulling a trailer loaded with 5 wheelers..

Ford Truck Articles