Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Guess who

Guess who's back online????? 'smiliepig3'

340x.gif

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Who the hell is this joker???

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
Thanks for the heartfelt welcome guys. I feel loved. Or maybe it's just a gas ball, but I know I'm feeling something.

Skank, think back a few months. The last time I talked to you on the phone, I told you about selling the silver truck.

Ridgerunner

Missouri Chapter member
Stillwater Ok
Thanks for the heartfelt welcome guys. I feel loved. Or maybe it's just a gas ball, but I know I'm feeling something.

Skank, think back a few months. The last time I talked to you on the phone, I told you about selling the silver truck.

Does Carl know you're back yet?

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California

I must be losin it cuz that doesn't ring a bell at all...

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
welcome back!!!

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
Must be the smog Chris.

Is that what the kids are calling it these days?

What's the deal on this Dodge, Tony? Stock driver/trailer hauler, or mud truck, or what?

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Welcome back!

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Better than going with that other brand that we don't mention! :D

radialarm

Clown of Death!
Edited for accuracy

The dodge is the mud truck hauler. I was tired of using the F250 harder than it needed to be used and wanted a one ton. The deal was right, so off to the dark side I went.
Yeah, right! You just wanted to look good in front of them muddin buddies of yourn! Traitor! 'smiliepig'

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
Nah, I looked good in the silver ford. Plain white dodge flatbed is kinda boring

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts