Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Greeeetings Y'aaaall

Bob

Post Whore in Training
Greetings from DFW, TX. New to the site and to Ford trucks. Been driving a '91 Corolla around for the past 6 years and finally gave up the ghost. Picked up a '91 and so far I'm happy with the decision. I bought it knowing it was going to need a rebuild on the engine, so expect another thread soon as this will be the first time I've attempted an engine rebuild.

So far I'm liking it here. Seems like a friendly enough crowd and most don't seem to mind taking a good natured ribbing.

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
Yeee HaaaW! Another Texan! welcome Bob its great to have you :D

CaFordDude

Charter Member
Cali
There will be no fun here at FTF. We have a ver strict set of rules and regulations here and any deviation will INSTANTLY result in you being banned for life, or we'll send Tony over to moon you, whichever we think might give us more enjoyment at the time because we really love it when other people are pained.....

Just kiddin man, Welcome aboard. You can ignore the stuff up above, well except for the Tony mooning you part. That is really possible...:)

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
Welcome to FTF! YelloThumbUp

Good to see your likin' the Ford...although them Toyota's are decent vehicles. :D

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
Glad to have you Bob! In all of the members I'm surprised you're the first one to claim the name "Bob". I hope you enjoy it here! Let us know if you need help navigating the site or how to properly make fun of some of the members.

Ryan

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
there's only one person to stay away from around here, they say just being in his presence has gotten people Banned ...... Hey by the way is your truck a short bed! :D :D :D :D

Bob

Post Whore in Training
Welcome to FTF! YelloThumbUp

Good to see your likin' the Ford...although them Toyota's are decent vehicles. :D

331,000 miles on the odometer (225,000 of them mine) before she said she couldn't take it anymore. I'd say it's a damn decent vehicle for the $1300 I bought it for.

I appreciate the warm welcome. I don't mind moonings so much, so long as the giver doesn't mind a frozen paint ball to the ass. :rofl2:

Bob

Post Whore in Training
there's only one person to stay away from around here, they say just being in his presence has gotten people Banned ...... Hey by the way is your truck a short bed! :D :D :D :D

Nope, sorry, 8' long bed. Guy down the road has a short bed though. I'll see if he'll let me take a few pictures to post up for you to drool over.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Hahaha this guy will fit in PERFECT. He's already done his research about Tex's disgusting fetish for shortbeds :rofl2:

And like Ryan said-- you're username is awesome! LOL! With all the Bob's we have, I can't believe you're the first one to take it, lol.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
haha he's PERFECT!!! Hey goose, can we keep 'em?? LOL Welcome aboard!

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts