Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Greater than or equal to sex.

Interesting that it was built, but I can't see a real use for it. What am I missing? It has been treated pretty rough by the looks of it inside and underneath. The rear axle area looks soaked with oil and grease.

godblessmud

CHECKERS OR WRECKERS
Moscow, ID
Its a C350. A crew cab F350 with shortened frame and bronco ass grafted on by Centurian. The front would be a Dana 60.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
It would be great for someone who wants the towing power of an F350 but the comfort and seating of a Bronco.

And I think the axle is wet with water, not oil and grease. Thats just me.

godblessmud

CHECKERS OR WRECKERS
Moscow, ID
Yeah this IS Washington, ground gets wet here on occasion :D

I would love that rig cause ive always wanted a C350...
two problems:
Its automatic.
I'd have to sell my truck to afford it.

flareside_thunder

Florida Chapter member
considering how rough the interior looks..it's a high possibility that the original front end crapped out and he tracked down an HD dana 44 with the 8 lug outers......I've seen 2 of those trucks in half ton though......

JR

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Its a D60, it looks just like mine.

godblessmud

CHECKERS OR WRECKERS
Moscow, ID
Just sent the guy an email asking about teh truck, sein if he would be interested in partial trades for anything i own lol.

andym

Real men are fanatics
Yeah, it looks like a D60 to me too. It *could* be an older solid 8 lug Dana 44 swapped in, but I think it's unlikely.

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
Hmm... why don't the front fenders have the same red stripe? Wrecked?

And that tan and red interior is beyond ghastly.

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
Tan/parchment/whatever, it's ugly on it's own and uglier with the red dash.

Sorry, but I just can't stand tan interiors. Grey is my top choice for almost any exterior color, though red under black can look good, and blue under white or silver I like, too.

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Not all of them were. Centurion did a lot of a different custom jobs. Stretched F150s. Stretched Broncos. F350 crew cabs with stretched Bronco body's. I think they even did a C250 (F250 crew cab with a stretched Bronco body). Of course they also offered power strokes in the C350s.

Some people wanted half tons and others wanted 1 tons, which explains why my truck exists ;)
Don't forget the crew cab 6 door w/with out Sc added back or the crew stretch about 4 ft in between doors.

Ford Truck Articles