Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Government Liquidation F350

Here ya go... a government surplus 7.3 diesel F350 4x4 crewcab

It's at 2600.00 right now and is up in less than two days

1994 FORD F-350 4X4 CREWCAB PICKUP TRUCK

11114559.jpg

11114560.jpg

11114561.jpg

4900 hrs = what - 150, 180k miles?

Somebody down that way looking for an old body style diesel might get a pretty good deal.

Michigan
I like the chrome trim around the window on a all black truck, clashes really well :)

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Doesn't run....bummer!

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
This is probably a dumb question...but how easy/hard would it be to drop a 7.3 Powerstroke into a truck like that? (All '94 automatics were IDI, right?)

I got kinda a soft-spot for that generation CC/LB SRW trucks....friend has one with well over 300k, might be the best/toughest truck I've ever driven.

Yes that is an IDI 7.3. It's also the 7.3 that doesn't mind home brew bio or even well filtered used motor oil or ATF. In good working order, it would make a relatively economic DD.

Here's what I see looking at that truck. Because of it's location, that truck conceivably was a NASA truck. It also doesn't show the usual fleet driven I don't give a crap wear and tear that would be typical in a vehicle of that age. The bumpers are straight (even Chris' truck until recently had a frowny front bumper) the interior isn't ratted out, even the bed doesn't look to have been abused and for that matter, the topper. I don't think the government is into detailing their vehicles.

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
Here's what I see.

Super dooper beeg turbo.
A tune that would make Todd the rod jealous.
44" boggers.

GIT R DUN!!!

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Remember military they run non stop . At times. so may be low miles . He showed it to me. . Nice ride. But to far for me.

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Them 7.3's is a dime a dozen here. I know of 3 running trucks for parts with less that 140000 for $1000-1500

Ford Truck Articles