Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Got the motor pulled today

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Ok just a quick update... Talked to my dyno/supercharger guy today. I am going to go ahead and have him port and polish, re-gear and generally soup up the charger before I pick it up next week. I am working at the lake so I have to wait till the 4th to pick it up... Got my Cometic Head gaskest in and got them put on. The heads came back, hopefully they work better this time! Got the valve covers on and realized I damaged one getting the motor out. So I am going to do a little bondo work on them till I find some covers I like.

Shooting to install the motor on the 5th of Dec. Then it will be at the Dyno for a week getting tuned!

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Yeah I looked them up some cool stuff for tuners in there but none for me thanks! ha

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
HA I'll have you know the Lambo doors are gone! LOL but I do have a system in it. GOtta have the tunes!

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
yeah if you had a set of rims that would justify it they would look cool. Mine don't show enough to put them back there.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
HA that would look kinda cool.

Ford Truck Articles