Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

got the call again

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
great news... I hope more good news follows suit.

Ryan

Michigan
Good luck brian.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Very unlike Brian to disappear for this long... Hoping things are going well. Sounds like he got that kidney he's been looking for.

i got my finger crossed. he matched and went right into the OR. still saying the prayesr B.

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
We talk through PM's Daily just about. I have not heard anything . So lets hope.

I have built 3 dialysis units and go to add/change stuff weekly. Those poeple sitting in those chairs for 4 Hrs + .2 3 and 4 days a week . I feel for Mr. B . Lets hope .

Lost and Found will be Praying.

Alright....I am trying to find what hospital he is in. If I can, I will be driving to Little Rock tomorrow (its about 20 miles) to give him a card and maybe some old Ford parts! Better than flowers, right?

If anyone wants anything delivered, or whatnot, shoot me a PM. I'll be checking this again in the morning.

Ummmm....:redface: 'smiliedoh' I forgot I even made that quick post!

That day was a royal mess. I had to be in Little Rock ASAP (sooner actually). The kidney was a match (if you have not read the other thread Karen started). I am back at my parents house. Still quite a few issues and limitations, but slowly improving.

Alright....I am trying to find what hospital he is in. If I can, I will be driving to Little Rock tomorrow (its about 20 miles) to give him a card and maybe some old Ford parts! Better than flowers, right?

If anyone wants anything delivered, or whatnot, shoot me a PM. I'll be checking this again in the morning.

I was in Baptist Medical off of 630. I was in St. Vincents once and could not get out of there fast enough. EWWW! I go to the Baptist when I have to be down there. That is where the transplant team is as well.

I have been in UAMS for the cochlear implant surgery and childrens for the training on it (not admitted or anything there).

The parts I need from down there Tweeder has never removed and delivered. I want the front and rear sway bars from his junk Bronco II and the jack and handle from the explorer he junked (if he kept them). :suspicious:

Just harrasing Tweeder. smilietease

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
The dude is back !!!bigdance

Keep kicking bug guy . U must feel little better (no idea how)I see a few posts .

KEEP IT UP .....

LOST LARRY

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts