Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Got my 400 back last night..(Pics)

Just went and picked up my 400 after work last night and this morning i put some stuff on it to mock up before i head to the dyno sometime in the near future... I thought i'd post some pics. It's not Ford blue, but i like it.

0221090958a.jpg

0221090959a.jpg

0221090957a.jpg

by the way if any chevy guys ask, its a stock 351m.

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
Nice.

Nice shop, too...:drool:

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Those are CHI 2V Aluminum heads...very nice...the Aussie ones are iron.

UNRULEE

^LARGE carbon footprint^
AWSOME!!!!! (even though I wouldn't have went black on the block, but I know that it matches your truck).

Really makes me want to pull my 400 just to paint and detail, but I know where it would go once I got it out.......heads......stroker........full roller......

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
My keyboard is now sticky

i'm not going to lie...i've been drinking for about 14 hours so this isn't my best post ever... 410ci, 9.7:1, CHI 2v Heads, Edelbrock Intake and Phenolic Spacer, 725 cfm Road Demon, Roller 219/222 @.050 .535 lift 108 lsa, Comp Stainless Roller Rockers, Bee-Hive Valve Springs, Dual Roller Timing Chain, ARP's, MSD Pro Billet, Hedman Headers, Milodon Pan and HV Water Pump

not been to the dyno yet but im going to make an appt on monday...

sorry about your keyboards and socks, mine have been wasted for a while since i got the heads in the mail...

the only things i woulda done different woulda been a 434 forged kit and 4 bolt mains... or an aluminum 351c block but i'm poor and blow my money enough as it is...

mmm molson

very very nice color looks good at least its not chebby orange black goes with any thing i used por 15 in the ford blue for my 501 pricy,lots of prep work but worth every penny when it still shines a year later as we all know the spray bomb auto store "high heat" paints are marginal at best

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
CHI makes that bitchin' intakesmiliepeelout

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts