Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Goodbye Cruel $$$$

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
I say you go with some thing like this man :D
flat-head-ford-photo.gif

havi

third member
I wish you luck, Jeff!! My '48 is taking forever, lol.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Lookin good brother, can't wait to see it in person!!!

I stopped by this afternoon to drop off a new seat cover and check out the progress. It sure looks different with all the paint and rust removed and clean metal! The guys were smoothing out dents and whatnot on the body and driver's running board.

TN -- Here is a short video of my truck running.

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
I would love to do the work too but these guys are true pro's your truck is going to be jaw dropping when these guys get done.

It will be fun to do it all myself, but man...thats a lot of work!

I would love to do the work too but these guys are true pro's your truck is going to be jaw dropping when these guys get done.

My thoughts exactly guys. I would love to tackle something like this but realize how much effort is involved. Plus these guys already have all the tools and resources at hand, not to mention years of experience and a huge shop to work in.

I did some simple body repairs on my daily driver while in college, strictly bondo and spray paint (matching the body color). The biggest spot I could stick my hand into. When it was completed the repairs looked fine from a few yards out but hardly professional. I have a ton of respect for Bob and others who do much of their own work.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts