Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

G'day fellas - The Journeyman from Australia…

G'day & thanks for allowing me to join this site of Fanatics…

I have an F100 1979 4x4 SWB & I intend to do a lot of travelling across Australia in in - hence the name The Journeyman I have a website & FB page of the same name if you want to check those out…

BUT - I have a big problem to solve - I have just finished completely rebuilding a 300 cu in 6 cylinder to put into my "Big Red" & the engine mounts don't line up - by about 6" so yep I am researching to locate some new (or get advice on) locating new Engine mounts to suit my 79 4x4 for a 300 cu in engine…

I hope you guys just might be able to help me from the other side of the world…

Cheers & thanks!!

Oh & here's my FB link fella's - lots of F100 photo's on that till i load some on here… https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Journeyman/537195473026694?ref=hl

Paul
"The Journeyman"

Last edited:

blacksnapon

Staff member
Welcome to the site.

Welcome Paul. Are you related with Paul Dundee? :)
Sorry, I couldn't keep that one for me. No offend btw., just your name and location brought that on my mind.

See you....

Ronny

Hi Paul - welcome to the site , that webpage of yours looks pretty neat mate.
Have you tried ringing one of the f series wreckers to see if you can get a set of six cylinder mounts ...... been working on a '79 with 351 in it and those mounts in your fb pic there look exactly the same - have you had a v8 in there before?

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts