Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Fun in the snow on a sunday afternoon

5.0Flareside

GingaNinja
La Vergne, TN
Just a lil video of my 92 F150 flare side having fun in the snow climbing some hills, snow was melting the day before then later on snowed all night. my buddy in his 95 chevy 7" lift broke a tie rod attempting the same hill after me.

heres the link, still dont know how to post a nice lil video,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVXly5CTIbg&feature=youtu.be

take the stuff after the = and before &

put it between [YOU TUBE][/YOU TUBE] WITHOUT THE SPACES..

and i still have to say.. IMO.. truck doesnt sound good... sorry just my opinion..

odogf150

YOUNG GUN
utah
take the stuff after the = and before &

put it between [YOU TUBE][/YOU TUBE] WITHOUT THE SPACES..

and i still have to say.. IMO.. truck doesnt sound good... sorry just my opinion..

[/QUOTE

thanks, i learned something today. Exhaust wise, i love the sound, i think its alot better than what others put on, flowmasters and magnaflows. all played out with the sound, and to me that would mean id be like every average joe. but my pipes need finished before the rear wheel. i love it and could care less what people think. but opinions are like $$$$$$$s, everyone has one lol but i did have a vacuum leak too. bottom line is i had fun in the snow

jbashaw

daddy bashaw
hey man go check out my thread on exhaust installed.... i only spent $45 total and it gives it a decent sound and really simple to put on... I don't think straight is the way to go unless your pushing like 999hp then go for it lol.... looks fun tho i wish mine was 4x4 :(

odogf150

YOUNG GUN
utah
hey man go check out my thread on exhaust installed.... i only spent $45 total and it gives it a decent sound and really simple to put on... I don't think straight is the way to go unless your pushing like 999hp then go for it lol.... looks fun tho i wish mine was 4x4 :(

ill check it out i need some ideas, in the cab smashing on the gas i can definitely hear it, its loud! lol. true on that. it was fun, put a driver operated locker in the rear and thats close enough

odogf150

YOUNG GUN
utah
Crap!! your truck is LOUD!

how much gas did you burn through!! LOL that's a lot of throttle, but fun times for sure,

haha, yea its loud on that much throttle continuously. about 1/4 tank i only live about a few minutes away so it aint that bad, got to have fun thats a must

Ford Truck Articles