Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Fully restored C-600

BuzzGun79

Nov.TOTM 2012 / 2012 TOTY
Just thought some of you would get a kick out of this rig...I came across it at last weekends Atwood fall Festival 2012 and other events.An Oldie but goodie the C-600 steak bed fully restored,very well done this rig takes top show honers wherever it may be.

DSC00941.JPG

DSC00940.JPG

Checkout my gallery for more pics from the show,there are some old tractors and other classics as well! Enjoy!

Last edited:

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Very nice!, thanks for posting that!

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Hehehe, there are some great pics in your gallery, the Volare took me a minute...I still remember the old commercials....:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

BuzzGun79

Nov.TOTM 2012 / 2012 TOTY
Duncan quoted "Hehehe, there are some great pics in your gallery, the Volare took me a minute...I still remember the old commercials..."

LOL That is the wop in me coming out...hehe Thanks Duncan

Fatherdoug quoted "That is a beautiful truck. I see one of those sitting out in rancher's field just wasting away."

It sure is Doug,you should see it in person.That is one thing that bothers me at times,when someone holds on to a vehicle that they have no intention or know that it will never be brought back by their doing,why not sell it to someone who would do something with it.I am sure it would hit home if the owner would see the truck after it had been restored by someone else.I did this with my very first car a 68 falcon it was given to me by a friend of my fathers.the body was shot in short,dad and i spent the whole summer redoing the car and when it was done i took it to the former owner to show him.he broke into tears man,He was happy to see his old ride brought back.I will never forget it.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts