Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Fuel filter change

Got it...

Got it finished... It took all of 5 mins to change. I decided to just rip it off without depressurizing the system... Turns out there was no pressure on the system... Only a few dribbles of fuel came out. The special clips were not present, only two white clips and a bracket. A good amount of black gunk came out of the old filter when I checked it. But it is completed so now I can move onto my next little project...smilieeatndrink
smiliegitrdone smiliepeelout

Fine

It runs fine now. Believe next I am going to upgrade the coil... If my plugs and wires can handle a 48,000 volt coil. Also may change out the distributer capt n rotor w/ a better 1

I really like the Ford 9mm wires.

In a stock compression 300/302/351, regular old motorcraft/autolite copper plugs work perfectly.

flareside_thunder

Florida Chapter member
You have the E3's in your truck? I've been wanting to hear what someone has to say on them.....I mean 100k mile warranty on em and supposedly better everything. Is this true or do you want your money back?

Good

You have the E3's in your truck? I've been wanting to hear what someone has to say on them.....I mean 100k mile warranty on em and supposedly better everything. Is this true or do you want your money back?

They work good... I did notice a lil better accelaration after I installed um. They have very little resistance, cannot say how they suppress the interference as I do not use the radio. (I have a head unit where I can plug my iPod directly into so I listen to that) They seem to work good, just want to upgrade the rest of my ignition.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts