Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

FTF Truck of the Year

FTF Truck of the Year

• lenny1carl (Jan.)

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • Brian_b (Feb.)

Votes: 9 19.6%
  • 95bronk (Mar.)

Votes: 7 15.2%
  • 98nascartruck (Apr.)

Votes: 3 6.5%
  • bobj49f2 (May)

Votes: 5 10.9%
  • flareside_thunder (June)

• jjlogue3 (July)

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • msb71 (Aug.)

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • flathead95hp (Sept.)

• mtflat (Oct.)

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • lil_dq (Nov.)

Votes: 6 13.0%

• Total voters
I voted too. That is a good idea. I agree on the not showing results till poll is closed

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
I'm going to win next year . Who do a pay off????

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
They are hand selected by the admins.

P.S. November cost me $100!!! LOL

Michigan
Geez u got off cheap. I paid 175 for march... :)

You guys got off cheap!

Since I am broke..I had to promise to leave the truck to fordtruckfanatics.com in my will. :rolling laugh:

Supposedly they are going to restore it and drive it too all the big ford truck shows around the country as advertising for the site. :rolleyes:

The back glass is supposed to say something like: "In loving memory of Brian_B 1966-2???."

Personally, I think Brad just wants to keep it for himself. 'smiliedoh'

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
Tyler, I believe it's time to buy yourself a classic Ford.

Ryan

Yea..I agree!

Found a Bronco for $750 the other day, I said "Mom I found a Bronco It's only.." and before I could get how much it wsa out she said "NO! We do not need and aren't getting any more cars!"

I'm still trying to convince them to let me get a Ford truck though, by telling them my truck is a classic and I don't wanna drive it for a DD. YelloThumbUp :nana:

Blade

Backwoods boy
keep tryin tyler and ull get them ran down...... u always do. that or u prolly ignore them and get the money urself...smilieneenar

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
keep tryin tyler and ull get them ran down...... u always do. that or u prolly ignore them and get the money urself...smilieneenar

You know me to well...

I almost always find a way to do/ get what I want, either talk my parent's into it, or just do it/buy it.

:spank:

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts