Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

FTF T-shirts.

This question has probably been asked but are FTF decals avalable for our Trucks ?

Yes, contact (PM) Chris (Skandocious) about it, he will print one (out of vinyl) and send it to you. :)

I think conner has a point, but there is more at hand then that.
If i am understanding this right...

Say someone is being dumb and making a complete jack arse of them selves...
Like tony... :D
If they are wearing an FTF shirt then it could reflect negatively on FTF as a whole...

Well, We have the stickers and let Todd put one on HIS truck....!Anyone who has reached anywhere near adulthood has to realize that the group- ANY group- cannot be judged by the actions of one or even several members. The T-shirt idea has been a long standing idea that has been "in the works", but the logo and design will need to be copyrighted, the shirts paid for and someone willing to handle all the shipping issues. They will come, and hopefully in not too long a time, and I'm sure they will be awesome!

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO

TazDevil07

Go Ahead and Git Some Boy
Has there been any more thoughts on club shirts? I would really like one and would be proud to display it. Would generate more traffic to the site as well.

If it the legalities of a club logo, I'd be happy to give you my contact at Ford who can send you the form for logo approval. I had to go through this with my local all Ford Club. We wanted to use the Mustang pony and Ford in our logo.

Just let me know if I can help, be glad to.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts