Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

FTF adds new color for stickers!!!

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
He did some custom ones for me that turned out great. The prices are better than anywhere else and the proceeds go to help support the site. Chris does the work pro bono.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
If you guys need decals of any kind you just let Chris know. He's mocked up some very cool designs.

Ryan

He did some custom ones for me that turned out great. The prices are better than anywhere else and the proceeds go to help support the site. Chris does the work pro bono.
Yeah these guys are right. I don't JUST make FTF stickers-- if you need stickers for other stuff (as long as it won't hurt the site) then I'm willing to make it! I've done a few custom ones in the past.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
the rolls are 12" X 35' if my math is correct. So I would say if it is under those then yeah.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Yeah IIRC chris said they were like 11 yrds or so on a roll. I mis printed! LOL

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Chris perhaps you misunderstood Doc. The roll is 35 FEET long, not inches :p So like I said in the PM-- the cuttable area on the vinyl is 13" wide, and you can cut the entire roll into 1 sticker if you want. So like Doc said-- the biggest sticker I can cut with this plotter is roughly 13 inches by 33 feet.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts