Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

FTF 2008 Truck of the Year

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
It's a nice truck... No doubt about it.

Ryan

F 150Cobra

"Wild HoRsE" Got Torque?
Aruba
gongratz buddy!
he won.. let us do a fundraiser and paint it :D its pristine truck!! but all it needs to be more pristine is a paint job :)

Michigan
Congrats man! You have one nice clean classic original ford truck.

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
Congrats Brian! Now I just need the keys for a while so I can see if it will be truck of the century! ;)

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Congrats brother!! That is one sweet ride.

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Congrats man. Tyler, you dont know his truck?

Thanks everyone.

There were really nice trucks chosen this year. I am sort of surprised that one as rough looking as mine was chosen. It is pretty close to original though.

Unfortunately, one of our friends was forced to give his up this year. I am hoping he can eventually find another one. Even though I do not drink, here is one for you Carl. :beer:

I am trying to keep mine close to original. I do have a hidden power brake setup. Eventually, I hope to have the ford "passenger car" ram assist steering on it. That should look pretty close to original.

As far as paint...that is a goal somewhere down the road. It needs more body work first. Nothing major (I hope)...just a lot of stripping and epoxy primer.

Ryan: If you do add it to the TOTM page (or whatever), do you want to use a newer picture? I have the 3 in my sig pic in full size. About 3,700 X 2,500 or so. You can resize to whatever you want.

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
Ryan: If you do add it to the TOTM page (or whatever), do you want to use a newer picture? I have the 3 in my sig pic in full size. About 3,700 X 2,500 or so. You can resize to whatever you want.

If you've got one you're more proud of, then heck yes. Send me a link or the file attached in an email. If you need my email (I think you may already have it but I'm not sure) then send me a pm and I'll reply.

Ryan

CONGRATS Brian on being 2008 FTF Truck of the Year YelloThumbUp

You got a great looking truck and I have always like that body style of truck!!!

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts