Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

FS: 95 F150 Centurion Crew Cab (BERTHA!)

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Another detail I suppose is worth mentioning because I want to give you guys full disclosure... The paint at the top 4 corners of the cab is starting to bubble a little bit-- presumably because some rust is trying to form underneath. The areas are pretty small. This started several months ago and I haven't gotten around to fixing it. Paint will probably need to be stripped in those areas, polish off the rust, and repaint. Won't be super cheap so I'm willing to discount the price a bit for this.

nobodyspecial

Fire in the hole...
ND
I will buy it and take a sawzall to it, cut the fenders, run 39s on it, remove the box, put a tube flatbed on it...

;)

:scratch:Soooo let me get this straight......With the deeeeeeep discounts and all of the flaw reductions........If I show up there with a trailer, you'll write me a check to take the truck? :idea:

IFS, EFI, SBF, CHROME, FLAWLESS PAINTJOB, BLING WHEELS.

Hahahaha yep, your right, not the truck for me. :D

But in all seriousness, it is a clean truck, its a nice truck. If it had a 7.3 and was that clean i would pick it up from ya for sure. But best of luck with the sale man!

I will buy it and take a sawzall to it, cut the fenders, run 39s on it, remove the box, put a tube flatbed on it...

;)

Bwahahahahahaha

Ya'll are gonna give him a heart attack..

Cant say much though, I've got my eye on one in the neighborhood thats just sitting...

Last edited:

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
This makes me sad. Stellar rig Chris, I know she'll be missed.

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
If only I had the cash flow Bro!! Keep in mind, my selling my old beast didn't really come to me unto she was driving away. THAT is when it started to hurt. Of course, you aren't downgrading, so maybe that will help to some degree as well.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California

;)
We're no longer friends.

:scratch:Soooo let me get this straight......With the deeeeeeep discounts and all of the flaw reductions........If I show up there with a trailer, you'll write me a check to take the truck? :idea:
Pay up or shove off smilietease

If only I had the cash flow Bro!! Keep in mind, my selling my old beast didn't really come to me unto she was driving away. THAT is when it started to hurt. Of course, you aren't downgrading, so maybe that will help to some degree as well.
Yeah I'm dreading that day when I actually have to watch her drive away :( The PMs coming through are already depressing me a little bit.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Thos thread damn near feels like reading an obituary.

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
So it sure seems like you guys are all talk, huh?! So much talk over the past couple years and now I've barely got any interest. Don't make me put Bertha up on craigslist :(

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
So it sure seems like you guys are all talk, huh?! So much talk over the past couple years and now I've barely got any interest. Don't make me put Bertha up on craigslist :(

I'd bet if the economy hadn't tanked, she'd be sold to one of us already. Geez, if only I had the money. You already know I'm stuck in a freakin' GMC Yukon!!

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Sorry to see her go Chris . I got the funds . I got time to get it .

But Just dont need it now . Got 4 rides on road now . And it be hide in Garage 6 months out of year Beside the 442 .

She will be missed .

On other note one just sold in PA for $8000 and no where nice as yours.

Ford Truck Articles