Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

FS: 1986 F-150 300/4 spd manual 4x4

jebadiah04

Rooster Snorkler
Yeah. My house is about 40 miles east. Im a surveyor working in north dakota right now.

Where are you out of?

Sent from my mudwhistle via Lemmiwinks.

i was thinking sandpoint was cda for a minute. i got my truck out of sandpoint. i'm up by newport about 15 miles out of town.

jebadiah04

Rooster Snorkler
Been to newport many times. I love the pendorielle river up there its beautiful.

jebadiah04

Rooster Snorkler
I like st joe better...but thats not sayin the pend isnt nice. I like skiing on it...glassssss smooooootg

Not on pend oreille much they ruined the fishing and I hardly ever go boating or anything. Did go and eat dinner there last night

jebadiah04

Rooster Snorkler
I caught some nice bass just south east of newport this summer.

All are fishing spots got ruined because they were going through netting an killing all the fish because pike were starting to overrun.

jebadiah04

Rooster Snorkler
Mmmm pike are delicious

the only pike i have ever had was from work. my boss smoked some with apple chips it was pretty good.

jebadiah04

Rooster Snorkler
Gotta fry pike..only way to go. Mm mm mmmm

jebadiah04

Rooster Snorkler
Not sure, but the truck still has to go. I have a early bronco i want to buy but no room for it. :(

nobodyspecial

Fire in the hole...
ND
Is it purple?

jebadiah04

Rooster Snorkler
lol no. My buddy has one in my home town for sale thats purple that i want pretty bad, but im sure i could buy a nice super duty for what it's worth.

Id like to get into a fixxerupper. Have my eye on one :)

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts