Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

FS: 1974 F100 2WD 3-Speed Column

Selling my truck. My goal for her was to get her back on the road. And that's what I've done. Now unfortunately I must move on to some more pressing projects. I'm the second owner and have a copy of the original title to prove it. She has 70,500 original miles on her 302 and 3-speed transmission. I pulled her out of a barn here in texas from the original owner a couple months ago and have her a much needed facelift and tuneup. New plugs, wires, HEI dizzy. Brand new edelbrock 1406 carb on top of an edelbrock performer manifold. Hedman Headers into Thrush Welded mufflers. Ford Racing valve covers and new valve cover gaskets. I polished the original red paint out and it looks pretty good for as old as it is. Small surface rust spots spread about. Nothing serious. Surface rust spot on the hood. Bed is sold with two small holes in the floor of it but nothing serious again. Floors are solid. Inside I've thrown a cover over the bench seat. I upgraded almost all the lights to LED. Added the ashtray, underdash, and glovebox lights. The original steering wheel was worn so I replaced it with a Grant wheel. Added a tach. All gauges work. Installed a RetroSound radio and speakers to the doors. 8-ball shift knob. Plastic glovebox liner. New mini-starter. Power brake conversion. New pads, new rear wheel cylinders, new flexible lines front and back, and new rear hard lines. New tailgate eyes(hinges). Has later model rims on it. Tires have good tread left. I will include all the original engine parts as well as interior parts and original wheels. I cleaned the gas tank as best as I could but it could use it again or replacing. New sending unit in the tank. Also smokes a little on start up. Just needs new valve seals. Runs fine. Tagged and inspected. Great old truck. Located in Brenham, Tx. Local pickup only or you arrange shipping. Asking $3000 obo.
null.jpg
null-1.jpg
null-2.jpg
null-3.jpg
null-4.jpg
null-5.jpg

null-6.jpg
null-7.jpg
null-8.jpg
null-9.jpg
null-10.jpg
null-11.jpg