Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

ford tech happy to be a member

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Welcome . I have not had a fuelly in 10 years but I'm hunting. So u'll b hearing from me.

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
hey welcome to the club! ive been trying to get into a ford dealership for the past couple of months..... but it doesn't help when its the slow season up in NH :/ and one of the dealerships has probably the worst reputation around new england

blacksnapon

Staff member
hey welcome to the club! ive been trying to get into a ford dealership for the past couple of months..... but it doesn't help when its the slow season up in NH :/ and one of the dealerships has probably the worst reputation around new england
When you interview at a ford dealership, make sure they know that you are very enthusiastic about classroom training, and any training in general. Ford is serious about certifying the techs. You have to be certified in an area, before you can do warranty work in that area.

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
ill try that the next time i go for an interview/or to pass in an application. i don't mind classroom training at all as long as they have a hands on section sort of. (i learn by touching and doing) i am a very enthusiastic person and try to show that at any job ive ever applied to and/or had/have

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts