Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Ford guy from Oregon

I just found this sight, looked at a few pages and liked what I saw. My very first car was a ford fairlane. Got a 60 F100 12yrs ago and still have. Bought a 78 F350 supercab camper special 2 months ago and I just picked up a 76 F250 crewcab custom shortbed a month ago. I got bit hard. The 60 and 78 are for sell though.

Welcome man. :)

Nice truck. I want to hear more about that 60 F100, my dads first truck was a 60 F100. :p

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
:welcome:

Welcome to the site man. It looks like you have a great fleet of vehicles. Make yourself at home and let us know if you need any help navigating the site.

Ryan

Thanks for the warm welcome. Here's a pic of the 60
WhiteGhost001.jpg

I've already got some good info just by reading what has already been asked.

Wow, thats really awesome. My dad's was a styleside, but that flareside does look damn cool. You know what engine yours has?

mrxlh

Oilfield Trash
Stigler, OK
Nice looking fleet there, welcome to the site.

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
I just found this sight, looked at a few pages and liked what I saw. My very first car was a ford fairlane. Got a 60 F100 12yrs ago and still have. Bought a 78 F350 supercab camper special 2 months ago and I just picked up a 76 F250 crewcab custom shortbed a month ago. I got bit hard. The 60 and 78 are for sell though.

Wow! a 4 door and a shortbed!!!! sweet.......
Welcome to the site :D

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts