Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

For sale

I have about 5 or 6 Tilt columns for an A/T for sale $140.00 + Shipping

I don't know how many couplers I have to make them work

I do know for sure I have 1 for 4x2 ($30) ,and 1 for 4x4 (coupler and shaft $80) sold seperately.

I also have about 5 great condition steering wheels ($25 Per) and unknown amount of center horn pads w & w/o Speed control ($25 Per)

I need money bad these days since I can't seem to sell the 77 F150 SC 4x2 w/460 or the 75 F250 SC 4x2 Parts truck with 460.

I was hoping that some member (s) of FTF or FTE would come here to take them off my hands.

I want $1500.00 for the 77 (it is daily driver and only need some TLC) For another $400 you can have the work station (worth $2000) that is in the box protected under the canopy.

I want $1000.00 for the 75 Parts truck as it is. Cab is bent but hood,grille,1 door, etc are still great. It has a dana 60 3:54, a 460 and C6,Brand new 16.5" tires and wheels, Both Fuel tanks and more.

Someone that can buy a car hauler trailer can drive the 77 and haul the other one home.

I am getting static from the town bylaw officer about having so many vehicles and I need to sell them before they make me just dispose of them.

I can use the money to build a new garage.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Dennis...Interested in a steering wheel and potentially a pad for my 77. I'm also interested in great condition OEM tailgates...and dome light with map lights. Potentially even some Ford exterior lighting houses with good lenses. Lemme know whacha have.

tiltcolumnshanging.jpg

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts