Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

For Goose and whomever else: Looking at an 04 Mustang GT (40th edition) - Questions.

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
All you have to do is come down next winter. Although it does run on cheap gas, cheap beer is a whole other story... :p

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
probably crappy, it'd be lugging the engine in most situations... Besides, It's California you'll never drive over 45 on average...

55 won't be lugging the engine. You can go into 5th at 40 without problems.

55 won't be lugging the engine. You can go into 5th at 40 without problems.

Cool. My Parents test drove it tonight, and offered them 10k cash (asking $10,750), but the lady wouldn't take it. I guess she really doesnt want to sell it... :hammer: :suspicious:

In this market, cash talks. I'm kinda surprised.

We are too, 2x $5,000 envelopes are pretty enticing. Shit, the $750 she loses, we wind up paying in the registration so its not like anybody is getting out of anything... :suspicious:

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Yeah and she'll probably pay at least $750 for insurance/registration in the months that it's sitting there not selling :headbang:

1970Custom

They call me Spuds
Middleton, ID
Insurance wise:

For me it was between $170 and $220 a month...

EDIT: This is for Idaho, when I quoted my bike in Sacramento it was literally double...

Also, I'm 22, male, and have a spotless driving record..

Last edited:

Ford Truck Articles