Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

FNG - bear with me

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
hey Gramps, you weren't supposed to tell him we were talking about him...

Man i'm hung over..
Any body have any tic tacs..

I don't care what ya call me, as long as ya call me for supper. if i cared what anybody body was sayin' about me, would i look like this? damn, need to post some pics. is there an ugly dog contest or anything?

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
WOW, I usually only get greeted this well by my dog!

MTFlat - the world ain't too flat around Kallispell, is it? Flatheads rock! Nothing beats the sound of the original V8. Closest I get is my Shovelhead.
Likeastone - Sorry to break it to you, Reagan is dead. Let's hope the Constitution doesn't follow suit. By the way, there's nothing wrong with purple shirts, I'm a K-State Wildcat after all.

Welcome to the boards!!! I will be headed your way to do some rock crawling in Tuttle Creek ORV area in Sept. May have to hook up for it!

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Whaaaaazzzzzzzzzzzzuuuuuuuuuppppppppppppppppp...........!

Welcome to the board, Rooster!

On a side note, I like how all y'all South Carolinians have one cool ass governor to run off to Argentine for his girl on the side lol! Y'all rock haha

SC
You should all be so fortunate!

We are leaders in all the areas that count: highest crime rate and unemployment rate but lowest average test scores.

We also kick major @ss in the crazy elected official department.

SC
hopefully she was good looking.

As long as she's was Skinny :D

'wtf' dudes, you totally hijacked my intro to talk about a skinny agentinian skank... hopefully not to skinny, i like a little junk in the trunk. do the argentinian broads look anything like the brazillians with those little thongs?

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts