Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

finaly after 5 years!

wizzard351

ride'n on 35's
wi
way back oh ten years ago I bought my 71 F100 down in Tx when I lived there. we moved back to wi. about 7 years ago and 5 years ago I stated to work on my 71

then came the dark ages where it just sat out in the junk row for almost 5 years. here a couple months ago the kids started bugin me to get it runnin again. so we pulled it in the shop a couple months ago and got goin on it. we replaced all the brakes and hardware,lines, lockouts, drive shfts ect, ect installed a 300 and 4sp. painted it OD green and flat black.

had to out back and get the bed up to the shop so that can get painted and put on then some bumpers and she's all done.

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
Man, that looks awesome! How did you do the bump where there was trim before?

I'm jealous....I miss my bumpside!

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Reminds me of a certain green dent I once had... for a month... :D Now chop the frame and jack her up!!

That looks great ..... i like the loader too - makes life easier when you can hoist cabs on and off like that

wizzard351

ride'n on 35's
wi
that's why we don't have that one anymore!!! now for heavy lifting I use the prentice log loader that I put on my frieghtliner

Cool! :)

Bumps with no chrome strips are my favorite looking vehicles. :)

My cowboy buddies would buy a "new" Chevy and first thing lift the cab off
to work on 'em, made it easy. But. :) The cab rubber mounts were -always-
shot too, so that was another reason to lift the cab off the frame. LOL :).

Fords ain't like that, they got a better rubber-cab-mount system. ;)

Alvin in AZ don't like cars

Ford Truck Articles