Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Finally got my headlights installed.

5.0Flareside

GingaNinja
La Vergne, TN
took almost 4 hours but had lots of problems on the way. had to rig some stuff up for it to work. but i dont care. they look great. heres some pics.
SAM_0212.jpg

SAM_0214.jpg

SAM_0215.jpg

SAM_0216.jpg

SAM_0217.jpg

SAM_0218.jpg

SAM_0219.jpg

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
Looks a lot better than those cloudy old stockers, that's for sure.

Once it gets dark, you'll have to post up about how they compare for throwing light out in front of you, too.

5.0Flareside

GingaNinja
La Vergne, TN
thank ya. ive had them for several months just hadnt had the time to put them in. so today instead of changing Ann's oil i decided to be a jackarse and mess with my headlights instead.

5.0Flareside

GingaNinja
La Vergne, TN
holy chit these things are bright at night. i got countless high beam flashes but i was on regular beams. and they are aimed a lil high but not very bad they are just that darn bright.

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
How come you guys had such a hard time with em? There super easy to change. Yea i get flashed at all the time, i use the silverstar ultras and they are super bright.

5.0Flareside

GingaNinja
La Vergne, TN
How come you guys had such a hard time with em? There super easy to change. Yea i get flashed at all the time, i use the silverstar ultras and they are super bright.

well i more had trouble with the screw heads stripping out. and i was going super easy. so im gonna get some new mounting screws and redo it. cause i got them in but they arent fully sturdy but they are pretty solid.

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Screws? On the headlights? They have them funky clips that are a pain. Or the bottom parking lights?

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts