Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Finally Got Me One!!!

Hey y'all. My name is Nathan. I live in Chesapeake Va. Tonight I went and got a 76 f-250. I brought her from my friend and co-worker.

The truck has a 302 in her for now. I also got the 460 big block that he has been working on. The beast is on 36x16.5 Super Swamper tsl tires. The front axle is out of a 79 as well as the front leafs. Upper shock mount has been relocated accordingly. There are a few other things here and there that have been replaced like brakes,roters etc...
All in all the ol girl seems solid. I will probably start a thread once I start doing some stuff to it. This seems like a good place to get info and help should i need it. Look forward to being a part of the forum.

Thanks. Ive been lurking around on here for awhile. It felt good to write up my first post.

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
Welcome and if you haven't noticed, we love pics and there's a huge dentside following here!

10-4 yeah like they say a pics worth a thousand words.

Sent from my VS840PP using Tapatalk 2

1970Custom

They call me Spuds
Middleton, ID
You guys and your dented trucks....

Welcome aboard...

Welcome to the site - i'm really liking your sig :) :)

Its been raining here since Tuesday. I took the ol girl out to play this evening. She seemed rite at home :D

janeby2e.jpg

aryrepep.jpg

Sent from my VS840PP using Tapatalk now Free

Yeah i always liked the 79 grille too. Im wanting to go all original with it but that may stay like it is.

This is Ford country. On a quiet night you can hear a Chevy rust. now Free

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts