Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Feb STL GTG

Say 11:30 AM tomorrow?

I can run, but I can't hide. I know I can jog and walk a lap around Forest Park, which I think is about 6 miles. Won't Scott go with ya? Tell him there are a plate of french fries at the finish line... YelloThumbUp

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
I have to work this morning guys sorry, I'll have to hit you up next month when *knocks on wood* my truck is back up and running!

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
next weekend could work

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
what about the New England guys? you up for a meeting sometime in the next 2 weeks?

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
This weekend is half gone, and I'm busy.
Next weekend I have to drive to New Jersey.
Weekend after that, I might be down for something Saturday, depending on when and where.

*Someone with the power to do so, want to split off a New England thread?

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
ok we can plan something for 2 weeks from now give or take. lets see if we can get the other new englanders to pipe up

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
You might be able to get them to speak up in YOUR OWN thread! ROTFLMAOsmilietease smiliehijacked

03Explorer

Missouri Chapter member
Say 11:30 AM tomorrow?

I can run, but I can't hide. I know I can jog and walk a lap around Forest Park, which I think is about 6 miles. Won't Scott go with ya? Tell him there are a plate of french fries at the finish line... YelloThumbUp

He has to watch the boy. He would out run me anyway. I'm not very fast.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts