Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Favorite thing thus far

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
Speaking of that, I need to get around to putting on my decals....

Michigan
I wish i could take my MCB performance sticker off.. But i need it for sponsoring my work when im at motocrosses, or on the trails with the snowmobile. To many stickers is BLA

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Where my order get to lol?

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Chris I've already tried to make your giant FTF Trademark 3 times and I've screwed it up all 3 times :headbang: The size of the sticker makes it incredibly hard to apply the sticky backing paper.

I'm gonna try it again when I get back to Davis. I should be able to get it right on the next try.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Lol that won't do much good for another 2 or 3 weeks-- not gonna be back in Davis (and hence, not near the plotter) until then ;)

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
That was more of a reminder for me to submit an order, so I don't hafta remind you. :p

Michigan
Thanks Ryan.

Ive been trying all week to find a day to clean my truck up and take some better pics. But after the snow, rain, ice, rain, snow, salt and 12 hour work days its hard to find the time. Day off today and the truck is in the garage. Imma cleanin lol

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts