Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Family Heirloom

Hey everyone. Just joined the site. Looking forward to gaining some good knowledge here. Here's my 78 F100 Custom. My dad bought this truck new in 78 and it has stayed in the family since. Lots of good memories with this truck. Its the truck I learned to drive in, had my first date in it, hauled my first deer home in the back of , etc. My dad "officially" gave it to me about 10 years ago, Unfortunately I wasnt smart enough to keep it up properly and it has deteriated over the years. Well, now I have a little more time, and money to bring her back! I changed out plugs, wires, dist cap, fuel filter and pump this weekend and got her running. Got a long way to go, but look forward to the restore.

1978 Ford F100 Custom

2wd / SWB

302 Automatic

Power steering / AC

Attachments

• Ol Blue.jpg

460Trucker

Has the Cat Scratch Fever
Great truck! Looking forward to more pictures and your progress.

BuzzGun79

Nov.TOTM 2012 / 2012 TOTY
Welcome J.W. Love the truck,you will fit right in the Dentside Domination Club..an excellant candidate to bring back..Good luck and keep us informed with pics smilieFordlogo

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
Always nice to welcome another dentside owner.....love the story and glad you're bringing her back to life!

Thanks for the great welcomes. Ive got to say, yall have some awesome looking trucks. It gets me pretty fired up about restoring mine. My daily driver is a 2012 Dodge Ram, which is a sweet ride, but there aint nothing like these dentsides! Theres just something about climbing in a truck and just the smell of the interior taking you back 30 years.

Workin' Rig

Stone Cold Bo Norris
Thanks for the great welcomes. Ive got to say, yall have some awesome looking trucks. It gets me pretty fired up about restoring mine. My daily driver is a 2012 Dodge Ram, which is a sweet ride, but there aint nothing like these dentsides! Theres just something about climbing in a truck and just the smell of the interior taking you back 30 years.

I know how you feel my DD is a 2008 Chevy Colorado and i prefer my 77 any day of the week...

nice lookin' truck, doesnt look like it needs to much...

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts