Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

F350 back from Pin Stripe Guy

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
The line isnt quite big enough to notice till ur up close. I like it, thinkin about asking him to make it fatter. Lol
IMG_0915.jpg

IMG_0911.jpg

IMG_0907.jpg

Not that yall can see it, its on the top and bottom. In the garage at night poring rain outside, dried it off best I could lol.

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
You're right it should be a little bigger, but still looks good

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
I love it. Do not make it fatter. The point of the pinstripe is not to be noticeable, it just makes the colors pop more. Leave it be, looks great YelloThumbUp

Nope...don't mess with it...looks TOO GOOD as it is. Skandocious is right...pin-striping is there to make things 'pop'...and, Brother, this does. Very nice...

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Just seems like its too small, ill see how it grows on me.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I love it. Do not make it fatter. The point of the pinstripe is not to be noticeable, it just makes the colors pop more. Leave it be, looks great YelloThumbUp

Agreed...I think it looks awesome

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
To small .. With the 2 tone . If cant see pin strip just looks like cheap unfinished paint job from distance .Need to have a breaking point . But dont go factory wide.

I hand painted/stripes show cars , trucks,semis,lettering for years . They ones that looked best you saw the strips. other wise don't use any waste money . Now a simple strip on a solid color is fine .

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Haha thanks goose. Yea you cant see it from 10-15 ft away. Im a get him to do a double stripe on the top, maybe black and the silver, then fatten em up just a bit so I can notice em for a bit away. Ill call him in a few days and say I dont notice it till im up close to it. Larry wanna come to NJ and redo mine lol.

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
It can be the first NJ gtg lol

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
To small .. With the 2 tone . If cant see pin strip just looks like cheap unfinished paint job from distance .Need to have a breaking point . But dont go factory wide.

I hand painted/stripes show cars , trucks,semis,lettering for years . They ones that looked best you saw the strips. other wise don't use any waste money . Now a simple strip on a solid color is fine .

There should have been a big "used" to by the hand painted

sorry

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
You can come outta retirment to help a brother out lol.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts