Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

F250 manual?

Hi, I'm brand new. Bought '90 F250, 460, 5 speed yesterday. Original owner had lost manual. Is there some way I can get basic info on line? Should 16" tires get 51 front and 80 rear?

Thanks. Good to be on board

Jerry
Winter Haven, Florida

Fellro

Staff member
Pressure is more dependent on how you load it. If you drive it as a daily and really aren't towing or hauling, you won't want to run at 80. I generally run 50-60 unless I am hauling, then I will bring at least the rears to 80. If I am pulling my gooseneck, 80 all around.

BTW. I will have to look, might have a spare owners manual around.

Spare owners manual

Fellro, I would love to have your spare manual if you still got it. I will gladly pay shipping. Thanks man.

Jerry
'90 F250
5 speed
Flowmasters

Last edited by a moderator:

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Hey Jerry,

I removed you address as that with your full name is wide open to the internet for the bots and potential spammers to scoop up...:)

Fellro

Staff member
I will look if I remember tomorrow. Also, never really a good idea to put your personal info out like that on the net, not so good things will happen.

Address removal and manual

Fellro, thanks for removing my address. I just wasn't thinkin

If you still have a spare manual, I'd sure love to have it. Please let me know

Today, after starting truck bought Tuesday at least a dozen times, she refused to turn over.......so, manual would really be helpful. Maybe just needs new batt.

Jerry

Fellro

Staff member
Crazy weekend.. kids...Didn't get a chance to go look.

Fellro

Staff member
The owners manual won't give you what that manual will. It is money well spent.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
You might want to give eBay a search for the OEM manuals, the Haynes etc. manuals often don't have detailed info that the Ford ones do.

Fellro

Staff member
If you would still like the factory owners manual, I do have an extra.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts