Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Explorer Mods

What Mod to do first?

• K&N Filter/Cold air intake

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tinted windows (driver&passenger side front)

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Bug Shield

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Other

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • It's your wife's, leave it alone.

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I voted other. If your wife really loved you she would let you keep doing stuff to your own truck. YelloThumbUp
How ELSE could you have gotten away with it???

03Explorer

Missouri Chapter member
Great idea Doc. I think he should buy his wife that Mustang she wants also.

I'm sure she wouldn't mind him doing stuff to his girlfriends car as long as she (the girlfriend) paid for it and any further mods to his truck. Just a suggestion.;)

Last edited:

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Maybe she has been around us too long already!

:rofl: :rolling laugh: She's great isn't she guys? She likes to give me trouble and she's actually starting to get pretty good at it.
Hey,she's good, alright, but yagotta admit THAT"S not a tough job!!!

03Explorer

Missouri Chapter member
What do you mean maybe?? I'm betting we won't have another get together at his house. lol

Who's bringing the beer? You guys are still welcome!!!! I think you guys are a great group of people. Thanks for getting him out of my hair every once in a while. I just had to give him a little trouble about making changes to my car. I think he knows that he can make any changes he wants as long as he tells me where he is hiding his money tree at.

So when is the next Party????:beer:

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
Who's bringing the beer? You guys are still welcome!!!! I think you guys are a great group of people. Thanks for getting him out of my hair every once in a while. I just had to give him a little trouble about making changes to my car. I think he knows that he can make any changes he wants as long as he tells me where he is hiding his money tree at.

Man, how'd he get you?? Or, what drugs is he giving you so I can give them to MY wife?!?!

Man, how'd he get you??

An even better question would be: "Does she have an slightly older, single sister with a good paying job?" (just kidding, but it had to be said :rolling laugh: )

03Explorer

Missouri Chapter member
Man, how'd he get you?? Or, what drugs is he giving you so I can give them to MY wife?!?!

Just compliment her and she will be like putty in your hands. :redface:

So if I hadn't voted I do believe the window tint would have won. When is the poll going to end? Jacob and I are ready for our window tint. :thanks:

Even though it was voted to leave it alone the wife wants the windows tinted so that is what she is going to get. YelloThumbUp
whaty you REALLY MEAN to say, is:
the wife wants the windows tinted so that is what she is going to get,Even though it was voted to leave it alone . YelloThumbUp
:kissass:

03Explorer

Missouri Chapter member
Are you guys trying to say that the wife always gets what she wants????? If that's the case then why am I still waiting for my Mustang??? :)

Ford Truck Articles