Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Ebay Headers....(rant)

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Wow went and looked back and can't figure out where I got them from. I will have to do some more digging. Maybe I didn't get them from ebay.....

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
I have to have gotten them off ebay, but can't find a sales receipt in my paypal account anywhere....:wtf:

klatt_89

Gotta Be Somebody
Hmmm.......well it has been a while since ya got them so do some more digging :) A suggestion on ebay headers of any material is take them and get them welded, yes welded because ebay welds = sucky, and than you don't have this problemo although some of the metal they use is thinner than hell.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
These are what they look like. Now that I remember, I bought these directly from a store off of ebay....I now can't remember the stores name of course, but these are idintical to the ones I have....
headers.jpg

Last edited:

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Hard to say. I had real good luck with them once I called, but I had a prob with there account taking my CC. So I called them and got it all taken care of. They have to be the same ones! They are holding up good except for that. I may have to look into it more once I get the wifes car back on the road. For now my truck is back burner.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
So far 3 for 3. Bought my high flow cats, an injector, and these headers. Great on all three.

A good pro welder should be able to arc (stick) weld your pipes through the collectors. It would be impossible toget a wire feed gun in there.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Found a shop, my performance shop, to do it. Only if they are off the truck. I have to get the wifes truck back on the road then mine gets the garage time...

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts