Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Doin' like the msg says to...

FarmForward

Tagged, bagged & deleted
"Hello FarmForward,
Our records indicate that you have never posted to our site before! Why not make your first post today by saying hello to our community in our Introductions forum.

Why not start with your first post today and become an active part of Ford Truck Fanatics now! "

So, this is me saying "Hello, community."

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
Howdy!
Welcome to the site :D

91xltlariat

Pennsylvania Chapter Member
hello, welcome aboard..

radialarm

Clown of Death!
Yeah, I like those little messages too!!!

Welcome to the site!!!

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Welcome to the Family!

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Hey hey...I remember you. Welcome aboard. Great bunch of guys here. Be sure to post up often...so you don't get anymore messages...haha.

FarmForward

Tagged, bagged & deleted
Thanks for all the welcomes... glad to be here. I recognize a few names already.

Sorry, no camera means no pics. I have a 1996 Eddie Bauer Bronco that's my "good" truck... which means it sits in the garage about 99.95% of the time, and just yesterday I bought a 2001 F150 XL to use for my daily driver. I traded off a 1994 Ranger XLT for it... it was a good truck, and I had no troubles with it. Just getting on in miles, and was a bit on the cramped side once I had all the "absolutely necessary" stuff piled in the cab.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts