Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

do u like the new f150's

do u like the f150?

• yes

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • no

Votes: 7 46.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BKW

Ford Parts Guru
Me too! Thats why I put the laughing smilie after it. I can't believe they sold any of those. Then again...I have not seen one on the road anywhere. confused
Grocery hauling mom's drive them around here in Toyotaville.

On our street (20 homes), there is exactly one Ford, a Hummer, several Volvo's, a few Honda's....the rest are 'yotas, except here. My wife has a Murano....

BKW

Ford Parts Guru
she has a what? cant the doctors do anything about it? is it contagious?

Nissan Murano.

Who wants to argue with women? Who can win an argument with any woman? She wanted it, she got it.

I should talk..I bought 12 new Fords in 35 yrs of playing partsman...now look what I'm driving as a DD. If you search a different truck site where I have 3100 + posts using this same user name y'all will know what kind of traitor I've become....but I ain't telling.

Who runs this site? powered by vbulletin~Jelsoft...hmm...I'm a member of another vbulletin-jelsoft site too..different user name, only 1000 + posts.

Last edited:

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
three of us run the site. Me, Brad (BlueGoose), and Scott(slmann).

There's me, and I'm not sure what I do. Brad is the creativity, and Scott crashes the site for us periodically.

Ryan

Last edited:

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Did I mention that I do that for a living!!! Hell we could nock that out in a weekend! LOL

03Explorer

Missouri Chapter member
Did I mention that I do that for a living!!! Hell we could nock that out in a weekend! LOL

If that's the case I could keep you busy for a while. I want a new house build on land with no neighbors. Can you do that? We can have an extra large garage then. How about an 8 car garage? I will need somewhere to keep all of my toys. Scott will still need to part in the driveway.

Road Trip!!!

St. Louis here we come!

Ryan

You are all welcome. Bring stuff to BBQ and Beer.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
If that's the case I could keep you busy for a while. I want a new house build on land with no neighbors. Can you do that? We can have an extra large garage then. How about an 8 car garage? I will need somewhere to keep all of my toys. Scott will still need to part in the driveway.

Lets do it! We are looking for a new house to build!YelloThumbUp

Ford Truck Articles