Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Destruction.

Fordzilla80

Ranger Lariat
Narnia
Somebody stole the front axle out from under my truck!

picture746.jpg

In all seriousness, the whole axle is receiving brand new paint. Everything from the beams, to the radius arms, to the shock mounts, to the coil buckets, and to the old coil springs that I won't even use down the road.

I'm also trying to find a new set of steering knuckles. The set I was running is correct for a 94-96 F150 or Bronco with bolt on brake calipers. I need a set of knuckles for a 1980-1985 F150 or Bronco with the slide pain calipers.

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Something about shiny underparts... :D

flareside_thunder

Florida Chapter member
Hey man, if you need new front shocks, I've got a NIB pair of Monroe Reflex shocks for the front that I'll sell ya. Progress looks good man, I bet you're itchin to get it done!

Fordzilla80

Ranger Lariat
Narnia
Austin, me too. :)

JR, Thanks! I am itching to get her done. I'm really itching to get the 400 rebuilt and running so I can move the truck under it's own power again. It hasn't moved since January of 2010. :(

As for the shocks, I appreciate the offer, but the truck is gonna sit for quite a few more months, and I'd rather not have brand new shocks sitting and wasting away until I get the truck going.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts