Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Desktop Dyno 2003 (for Junior)

A_G

wuh?
Tulsa, Ok
i steal music off the internet...there i said it...pussys smilietease

flareside_thunder

Florida Chapter member
lmao...yea yea I know....you lose anywhere from 15 to 30 percent of that power going through the rest of the drivetrain......I'd like to know bout that dyno Chris......heh heh...and AG it's pussies not pussys......

JR

A_G

wuh?
Tulsa, Ok
junior i just put my cig out in my last bit of mt dew..:waa: .
misspelling a word doesn't really matter right now...

flareside_thunder

Florida Chapter member
Yea...you oughta quit smokin man..that stuff can kill you...and both can lower your sperm count lmao....Chris...are you saying that I'm computer ILliterate?

JR

A_G

wuh?
Tulsa, Ok
Yea...you oughta quit smokin man..that stuff can kill you...and both can lower your sperm count lmao....Chris...are you saying that I'm computer ILliterate?

JR

Lowering my sperm count would be a good thing, dieing would be bad...im hoping some poonanny this weekend....

flareside_thunder

Florida Chapter member
Lowering my sperm count would be a good thing, dieing would be bad...im hoping some poonanny this weekend....

AMEN brother..it's been a week lmao...and Chris I'll take that as a compliment you recognize my lack of computer ingenuity.....I told you I tried the link and it didn't work...oh you gave it to me twice smart guy heh heh.

JR

A_G

wuh?
Tulsa, Ok
doesnt even work in your post.

You might wanna take that space out, its marked %20

edit the %20 doesnt have anything to do with it...it just wont post
edit 2 lemme try
jrtruck3.png

Last edited:

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
doesnt even work in your post.

You might wanna take that space out, its marked %20

edit the %20 doesnt have anything to do with it...it just wont post
edit 2 lemme try
jrtruck3.png

LOL! Don't try to show up the computer engineer my friend. The reason it didn't process the IMG tags in my post was because I used a 'noparse' tag. Did that so Junior could see the address instead of the actual image.

F 150Cobra

"Wild HoRsE" Got Torque?
Aruba
CHris what gains can you get from a 351w with stock heads and headers and 1.7 rockers?

A_G

wuh?
Tulsa, Ok
LOL! Don't try to show up the computer engineer my friend. The reason it didn't process the IMG tags in my post was because I used a 'noparse' tag. Did that so Junior could see the address instead of the actual image.

nonparse? wtf, Why not just be simple and use spaces...

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
CHris what gains can you get from a 351w with stock heads and headers and 1.7 rockers?
The program doesn't seem to have a spot for rockers... I put 1.7 in the 'lifter acceleration' field on Junior's truck but I think that was wrong, because it says 2.0 is stock, and taking it to 1.7 slightly decreases horsepower.... Perhaps someone else can enlighten me there? Is 'lifter acceleration' the same as the rocker arm ratio?

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
nonparse? wtf, Why not just be simple and use spaces...
Because if I use spaces and he copies and pastes it into his sig it ain't gonna work. Explain to me how using spaces and forcing him to go back and delete them when he copies and pastes is MORE simple than me using an invisible (to him) [noparse] tag, which allows him to just hit COPY - PASTE and be done with it!

A lot of guys on these forums don't actually understand how the vbulletin tags even work, ie, why you can/cannot have spaces in them. So telling them to copy and paste and then to 'delete the spaces' can often times confuse them. Trust me, I see it all the time.

Why are you trying to be a jerk?

A_G

wuh?
Tulsa, Ok
because thats how ive been telling people to do it for years...once ya do it once ya never forget how to make [ img ] tags...scooter...

F 150Cobra

"Wild HoRsE" Got Torque?
Aruba
i think lifter acceleration has to do with lifters.. solid or hydraulic

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
because thats how ive been telling people to do it for years...once ya do it once ya never forget how to make [ img ] tags...scooter...
Yes but with 450+ users, many of them have never done it 'once' before; and it gets pretty tiring having to tell people how to use img tags 450 times.

A_G

wuh?
Tulsa, Ok
post a sticky and be done with it. you know how many people ive had to tell how to do it...ALOT...At one point in time i helped run a site of 1500 members about 400 where active every day. The site no longer exist tho...

Ford Truck Articles