Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

dent parts forsale

Hey every body i have a exclent set of tan door panels from a 77 f150 xlt with the tan vinal pleated inserts chrome trim and window crankes for sale 200.00 shipped
1 small crack on the side of the pass door panel at the rear from removal. non structal
i also have a set of jade green door panels from a 79 xlt bronco. minor holes and a few small cracks. has wood grain inserts crome trim 175.00 shipped
stock marker lights set front and rear 40.00 shipped
wood grain gauge surround and glove compartment surround wood grain
all of it for 500.00 bucks plus shipping i have pictures of all just e mail me at [email protected] remove all the dashes

Up date tan door panles set 150.00 shipped
green door panels set 125.00 shipped
wood grain ffor dash and glove box surround 175.00 no cracks at all.
all of it for 375.shipped i have pics of all of it just e mail me or pm through board

and people tell me I want too much for my stuff.

Like $150 US for a mint condition 78/79 tilt column with steering wheel.

check ebay and get some prices you have a good deal to milion 150.00 for a tilt colum is an exclent price. i think my prices are very reasonable. concidering what people on e bay want.

new marker lights are $4 each in NPD catalog..but for the door panels, probably not bad, they're hard to find in decent condition and are twice that new.

bucks77ford

We will Rise Again
I always figure, if you can get what you want than go for it. Seems people do want quite a bit for things off ebay and I see many of them re-listed because they are not being sold.

Wondering what shipping would be to the states for that steering column D :)
$150 isn't a bad price for that tilt column.

My excellent condition original pair of Green 78 Lariat door panels with map pockets can be had for $120.00 and actual cost of shipping.

My Explorer,XLT door panels go for $100.00 a pair.

Complete Dash clusters for $50 and a mint condition metal chrome trim around the glove box can be had for $40. I have 5 of them at that price.

I shipped a column to that FTF guy in Texas for about $40.00 I THINK

I forget right now

Possibly a Blue set and a Brown set.

I would have to go look at them all again,

BTW, welcome back!

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts