Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Delaware....on and on and on and on and....

Smashed96gt

Delaware Chapter member
Sorry to hear about the wheels Bobby. Are they out of that style all together or just in that size?

Smashed96gt

Delaware Chapter member
Well my day just got a whole lot better. One of my employees that quit yesterday just brought me the rest of the money he owed me (130) and the owner of the shop gave me a late birthday present of 500 dollars. WOOHOO!!!

Now the trucks can be modded some more.

TazDevil07

Go Ahead and Git Some Boy
Thats awesome Bill! Congrats! Soooo, what mods are you doing?

Hey David!

Hey all from De....from a captive of the PRONY...(peoples republic of ny)

Hey B...doing ok...you??

I wish I could have Brenda.....
Mom needed something assembled(my family has the tool apptitude of a worm).
They buy stuff as gifts for each other and call the crip, "can you build it for us Carl? We need it yesterday."

"Ummmm, no I have stuff to do here at home this week...." "Ok good, we'll be there in an hour to get you. Don't forget the ladder so you can get on the roof and find the leak."

sonicbluestx

Delaware Chapter member
the company i was trying to order from is military affiliated. but story goes , they listed they where gonna stop carrying ASA wheels by mid october. so i ordered them on clearance and they have no 18- 20 inch wheels that will fit a ranger/ mustang.. kinda blows.. so now im debating wether i wanna spend 260 a wheel and wait on tires. ehh damn desicions. now im looking at boss wheels.. we shall see

DelaRanger95'

Delaware Chapter member
man have i been busy

(mostly xbox360) haha

whats up guys?

TazDevil07

Go Ahead and Git Some Boy
I wish I could have Brenda.....
Mom needed something assembled(my family has the tool apptitude of a worm).
They buy stuff as gifts for each other and call the crip, "can you build it for us Carl? We need it yesterday."

"Ummmm, no I have stuff to do here at home this week...." "Ok good, we'll be there in an hour to get you. Don't forget the ladder so you can get on the roof and find the leak."

'hah'Carl!! Maybe next year!

Morning Delawhere? Hey Anthony. Getting ready for school?

Smashed96gt

Delaware Chapter member
I'll probably end up spending the money on a set of rims for my 2wd. I'm thinking about the FR500's but can't decide if I want silver, anthracite, or black chrome. The truck is a green reg. cab short bed.

Any suggestions?

sonicbluestx

Delaware Chapter member
ehh alcoas are nice but not really on a 2wd.. i like em with big ol rubber wrapped around em .. im thinking that the grey would look kinda cool .. but again black chrome is sooo hot...

Smashed96gt

Delaware Chapter member
I'm really not a big fan of Alcoa's on a 2wd either. If they were going on my 4x4 sure. But I'm going to need atleast a 17 because I'm planning on running a set of 13 inch Cobra brakes in the front and 12 inch brakes in the rear.

The truck when it was lowered 2/3
Picture120.jpg

Anthracite rim
FR500anthracite.jpg

Black Chrome rim
FR500blackchrome.jpg

Silver rim
FR500silver.jpg

sonicbluestx

Delaware Chapter member
if your keepin the chrome grill and bumper id say just go with silver.. now if you wanna change that all up then i suppose it be a different story..

Smashed96gt

Delaware Chapter member
I was actually thinking of finding a Roush front bumper and body kit for it. But for now it will be stuck with the chrome stuff.

sonicbluestx

Delaware Chapter member
yeah, in reality the roush kit is jsut the valence you still need an xl or xlt bumper.. or 4x4 valence and get your grill and bumper dipped in black chrome!! granted not the cheapest way .. but it would be pretty bad @$$

DelaRanger95'

Delaware Chapter member

Ford Truck Articles