Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

~Del-Mar Daily Chatter!~

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

CAPofMD

Delaware Chapter member
Ouch Bud. Hope you're doing better.

Yeah, I don't get on here like I use to, or any other forum. My new addiction is facebook and twitter.

Thanks Brenda, I am. Once this eye gets all back to "normal" (6-8 weeks) the other one gets done!!! Yuck!! It sucks to get old! I don't recommend it! Just stay young. :beer:

TazDevil07

Go Ahead and Git Some Boy
I'm told, there's ALWAYS a choice.

Whats up F'ers! Took the cobra through inspection today. For once I got inspectors that are SWEET on stangs and not Chebby lovers! hahaha

TazDevil07

hahaha Nope, didn't even have to this time and thank god, I don't think it would have worked!

CAPofMD

Delaware Chapter member
You must wear slacks!!!! hehehehehe ( and I ain't gonna "bite ya")

TazDevil07

Nah, I'm just a curvy woman and most like skin and bones. At least I had the jugs well prepped and ready! hahaha

Damn, is it me or is it cold outside? I wore a hoodie today. Well, I really didn't mind cause it was my new R/F hoodie but still .... brrrrr

CAPofMD

Delaware Chapter member
If you were COLD yesterday, don't go out this AM!!!!

Some do go by the adage: "The closer to the bone, the sweeter the meat." I'm more of a "meat and 'taters" guy!

Last edited:

TazDevil07

hahaha Bud, you crack me up. Well Kevin and I went to Long Neck today for a race car show. It was pretty dang cold out. Had to go in and eat to get warm!

CAPofMD

Delaware Chapter member
You got that right..... that wind sucked the WARM right outta ya!

Oh,,,BTW, if I'd have said that (previous post) elsewhere, I'd be banned!

TazDevil07

You got that right..... that wind sucked the WARM right outta ya!

Oh,,,BTW, if I'd have said that (previous post) elsewhere, I'd be banned!

Shoot, ya probably would have been banned period, for just talking to me! hahaha I know there are some good folks there but some of the "higher ups" SUCK!

TazDevil07

Yeah, I hear ya! Well looks like we're the sole survivors Bud. Go figure.

CAPofMD

Delaware Chapter member
Guess it doesn't really surprise me.....no one seems to join anything with any commitment anymore....Hey, it's lucky they commit to FAMILY!!!! Hopefully that's where everyone is.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts