Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

DEAD

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
I will have some cool pics of a 434 within the next few weeks...YelloThumbUp

UNRULEE

^LARGE carbon footprint^
Here's an open header'd vid of my truck that you may or may not have seen.

F 150Cobra

"Wild HoRsE" Got Torque?
Aruba
sounds good!! what cam do you got?

UNRULEE

^LARGE carbon footprint^
Thanks.

It's a CompCams 265DEH.

what's the rest of the build? any head work done? does it still have the D5 heads on it?

UNRULEE

^LARGE carbon footprint^
Bottom end is stock along with the heads.

Eddy performer intake, Holley 670 T/A, Cermamic Sanderson Shorties, DUI HEI Dizzy, CompCams 265 DEH K-kit (timing set, cam, lifters, matched valve springs), Comp Pushrods, M/T valve covers.

Also pictured is a Taurus 3g alternator and a 79 F350 2wd booster and m/c.

UNRULEE

^LARGE carbon footprint^
A future rebuild will include Tim Meyer pistons, and some CHI 3v heads.

UNRULEE

^LARGE carbon footprint^
http://www.tmeyerinc.com/parts.htm

He's a big 400 backer. He's one of the (maybe THE only) places to get higher compression pistons. He's also the guy that makes the 434 stroker kits.

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
I'd love to have a bad ass 400 :D the numbers that i've seen come out of these engines are amazing and the builds were not crazy, HP and TQ running 86pump that put BBFs to shame running 90+ oct.

UNRULEE

^LARGE carbon footprint^
I know, I really haven't done a whole lot to mine and it's a real performer, I can't imagine what some higher comp pistons and some different heads would do!

It doesn't even seem like the same engine that was in it when I bought it (the smog complete, original 400). Even with 35's it flys! I know it would beat my 05 PSD to at least 60mph.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
The numbers TMI gave me for the 434 I'm doing are 575+.

UNRULEE

^LARGE carbon footprint^
Nope, I did drive it though with open exhaust when I put the new headers on. Almost made me deaf!

Ford Truck Articles