Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Danger Ranger!

Hello all. My name is mike and I live in the good ole state of Maryland. Always nice to see more ford lovers haha. I drive a 1994 Ford Ranger that I have done a few minor an small things to. Goal is to air bag it an make it lay frame down the road. I also love to bowl and my high game atm is 289 so if anyone else bowls def let me know ha. Always love to talk about bowling.
12958_1177425675962_1237734504_3047.jpg

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
Welcome to FTF!

Nice looking truck. I'm rather a fan of the Rangers myself...two out in the driveway, in fact.

Funny you posted this because I just signed up for a Spring/Summer bowling league. I know nothing about bowling, just seemed like something fun to do.

You will like it those leagues are relaxing an fun. I bowl competitively an average 190 an rising lol. High game is a 289 an had a few runs at getting the perfect 300. I love it. Its a very fun game, but expensive

It was $19 to join the Bowling Congress and then it's $13/week to pay for the lanes and cash prize fund.

Free practice as a league member.

Only thing that worries me is I'm going to look stupid showing up without shoes or a ball. I'd like to rent and see if I like it before I start buying stuff.

Trust me lol. I see many many many people who do the exact same thing. Some even keep the bowling alleys ball an take it home an then at the end of the league they leave it there. You wont look wierd at all. I bet at least ten other people need shoes an a ball. I wish I could join a 13 dollar league mine are all 20. An we dont get free practice unless you join three haha.

One tip I do got for ya though is dont try to hook the ball. Just throw it normally the plastic ball will not move. If you go to a pro shop you can buy a relatively cheap ball for like 60 bucks if there a good shop drilled an all an you will be able to hook that. Its wierd at the alley you might throw a 13 pound ball but once you buy your own you will throw a 16 an you will throw it better because its made for your hand.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts