Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Custom User Titles

Storm

HAHAH! I'm an FTF Test Driver.. BOOYAH Todd... I'm the expert test driver.. Ever seen a super duty drift? LMAO

Heck Driftin gives Todd wood... that's why he's known around here as "Driftwood"

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
Ever seen a super duty drift? LMAO
Not from the outside. :D Ever seen one take a jump and land sideways at 80+? I have, again, not from the outside. BTW- I needed not only a change of jockey's, but the pants too and a inside detail job. However, my 4 yr old in back couldn't stop laughing and telling me to do it again daddy. We landed so hard he came out of his seat belt! Had to sit on the side of the road for a good 5 minutes until I stopped shaking enough to drive again. Haven't gotten air, in a vehicle, since! I am a pilot, so I still get air, but it actually has wings now!

Gawd...how did it stay upright.... and how did you have tires left???

Storm

TODD! You should know better then to go joyriding with your youngins.. You devil you LMAO! Whew.. I bet that cab smelled funny.. Least your ok! Pilot eh? I'm fixing to start learning.. Just don't know if I want Fix Wing or Heli :-D I want my license so damn bad.. Bout $5,000 to get trained to take the FAA exams.. Not bad if you ask me.. Thats at my pace.. Considering I work so damn much and go to school.. Would give me every saturday to fly..

1970Custom

They call me Spuds
Middleton, ID
We've made half a decision. :p Trying to figure out if we can get another feature involved also.

Ryan

With that group... getting anything half way done is a cause to celebrate. bigdance

1. a prominent or conspicuous part or characteristic: Tall buildings were a new feature on the skyline.
2. something offered as a special attraction: This model has several added features.
3. Also called feature film. the main motion picture in a movie program: What time is the feature?
4. any part of the face, as the nose, chin, or eyes: prominent features.
5. features, the face; countenance: to compose one's features for the photographers.
6. the form or cast of the face: delicate of feature.
7. a column, cartoon, etc., appearing regularly in a newspaper or magazine.
8. feature story.
9. Archaic. make, form, or shape.
–verb (used with object) 10. to be a feature or distinctive mark of: It was industrial expansion that featured the last century.
11. to make a feature of; give prominence to: to feature a story or picture in a newspaper.
12. to delineate the main characteristics of; depict; outline.
13. Informal. to conceive of; imagine; fancy: He couldn't quite feature himself as a bank president.
14. Older Use. to resemble in features; favor.
–verb (used without object) 15. to play a major part.

So what feature is it?

blackhat620

You Had to be There
Arizona
Well i see they have not turned on custom user titles yet, but they have managed to change the ones we are assigned.[confused]

Yes, we know what is good for you.... do not try to adjust your set... we have taken over temporary control and for the next half century your mind is our playground.
Oops.... sorry. was watching the Dems speak on tv....

blackhat620

You Had to be There
Arizona
:rofl: 'hah' :rolling laugh: :rolling laugh:

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
We are always looking for ways to improve the site for everyone. With the three of us having regular jobs and not being in the same room to discuss matters daily we take a little longer to get things done. Please be patient and we will add more features for you all to use. All suggestions are greatly appreciated. Our goal is to provide our users with the best site for Ford Trucks on the internet and to also have a fun and friendly atmosphere for everyone to enjoy.

The members make this site a great place and we hope to keeping adding features as a way to payback our great members.

Thanks everyone for making this site such a great place.

Scott

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
If Ryan wasn't so busy waiting for 14 year olds at the movies he could probably be more help.

bah, I only saw it on tv one time. What do you know, ocifer?

Brad Paisley said:
Hey, hey, Mr. Policeman
Bet I can drive faster than you can
Come on Hoss, let's have some fun
Go on shoot me with yith your radar gun
You look bored and I sure am
Catch me if you can

Hey, hey, Mr. Policeman
I got a '75 Firebird Trans Am
With a 455 up under the hood
My and my brother got it running good
Wake up behind them old Ray Bans
Catch me if you can

Go on turn on your blue lights
You know you want to I just flew by
I can see you peeling out
How's my dust taste in your mouth
Come on Smokey it's time to race
Let's have us a high-speed chase

Hey, hey, Mr. Policeman
Chopper in the air
And a couple of SWAT vans
That's no fair now, blocking the road
Where am I supposed to go
Time to use my backup plan
Catch me if you can

Hey, hey, Mr. Policeman
I bet I can run faster than you can
With your big pot belly and your cowboy boots
A hundred bucks says you won't shoot
I know these woods like the back of my hand
Catch me if you can

Go turn on your spotlight
I got running shoes and I'm younger than you
And I got all night
There's no way you're keeping up with me
So go on back to Krispy Kreme
If you wanna quit, I understand
Catch me if you can

Hey, hey, Mr. Policeman
Hey, hey, Mr. Policeman

Ryan

CaFordDude

Charter Member
Cali
There's one in every bunch Tom.

Can you drive faster then:

186000 miles per second (the speed at which my radio transmits data?)

Or if I slow it down for you,

880 feet per second (the speed at which my Federal Hydro-Shock Jacketed Hollow Point .45 round flies through the air.

Now as to the donuts, KK makes some good donuts but I still prefer the local bakery with their homemade recipies.

and NO ONE outruns the Charger...

436_en_p_charger_2.jpg

Last edited:
maybe so, hehe... but everyone knows they don't HAVE high-speed pursuits in CA anymore... They have "Highway Interventions" where ya'll follow a guy for half a day with 20 patrol cars and a helicopter!

Ford Truck Articles