Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Congratulations to our FTF Founder, Scott

Holy crap! It's been a year already?!?!

WOW! Congrats to Scott and Brad and Ryan and Tom! They've all made it a great place!!

Heck if it weren't for the rest of you, we'd just be three guys sittin' here complaining cuz R shut the site down again...

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
and you are so right, Todd.

Ryan

blacksnapon

Staff member
For me, I'm more likely to extend myself for someone that will "go the extra mile" for everyone. I've found that situation here. Without the hassles of.........well, you get the idea. Rarely do you find a situation where you can get close to someone, even if you've never met. I've met a few of you, and it was a pleasure. MANY MORE YEARS!

Gunner

Charter Member
Billings
I'd like to throw my belated congratulations in here too. I don't post much, or lately, that often, but I'd like to thank Scott and Co. and say congratulation and happy birthday to the site.

You guys run a good house here :)

Gunner

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Yes I have to agree this site is full of great people, even better knowledge, and good lookin trucks. I appreciate everything everyone does here, and have met some very nice people due to this site. I too look forward to logging on at least 5 times a day to see whats up. We have a good thing goin lets keep up the good work.

Hats off to ya Scott, Ryan, Brad and Tom(if it weren't for you our post count would be like 5! ROTFLMAO)

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
Yes I have to agree this site is full of great people, even better knowledge, and good lookin trucks.
It's also a nice feelin to know you're not the only one that's done stuff on a site. Like blow up a perfectly good engine. :wavey: Right Doc?

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
HAHA yeah good point it is nice to have someone to share stupidity with!LOL

Folks, I don't even know where to begin. I guess first and foremost, thank you to each and every one of you for choosing to be here. Little did we know when we started this little venture the quality of members we would attract here. You folks are simply the best there are, on any board, anywhere. I wish there was a way to thank each and every one of you in person. I also want to thank Chris for the fine job of starting this thread and presentation of Scott's signature.

Scott, our founder and the man with the vision, has got to be one of the most honorable, decent, straight shooting, quality guys I have ever had the pleasure to meet. When it comes to decision making, he's not about the power or the glory. He doesn't force his opinions on us rather, he first and foremost wants what's right for the members. And out on the board, I think he'd rather sit back in the shadows and watch all of us carry on being FTF'ers. Thank's Scott for all you've done and all you do, I'm proud to call you a friend.

Believe it or not, neither Scott or myself have ever met Ryan or Tom in person. I've talked to both Ryan and Tom extensively on the phone and look forward to meeting them in person soon.

Thankyou all again, it's been a great year and here's to many more. :beer:

Last edited:
Gone a couple of days and miss all the fun!

Scott saw me post on another ford site and contacted me through there. I am not sure how long the site had been launched, but I am glad he invited me over when he did.

So far...I have not met any of the members here (except Karen). Hopefully, that will happen as time goes on. I don't get too far from home anymore.

She Devil

Trucks are for GIRLS!
A house...

Scott saw me post on another ford site and contacted me through there. I am not sure how long the site had been launched, but I am glad he invited me over when he did.

So far...I have not met any of the members here (except Karen). Hopefully, that will happen as time goes on. I don't get too far from home anymore.
It would be nice to meet them wouldn't it? :) Poor you though, you met one person and it had to be me. LOL!

Maybe we can get you well enough to get you out sometime if we can get some of the guys to come a little closer this way?

Folks, I don't even know where to begin..
Believe it or not, neither Scott or myself have ever met Ryan or Tom in person. I've talked to both Ryan and Tom extensively on the phone and look forward to meeting them in person soon.........

i wonder if that's anything like the stories i've heard about calling the 900#'s and knowing full well it's a big ugly hairy woman and you're paying $3.99/min. i don't want to meet that "big furry chick"

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California

Hey Brian I'm glad you're back! So everything went okay with the procedure I assume? How's the arm?

Kep4

Jäger
I was invited over here by Jeff Cook (Beachbumcook) last year. It's so great to have the Certified 6.0 Technicians available to answer my knucklehead questions. It's also fun to read and sometimes participate in the other threads. Always fun to have Carl here to keep the commies in line. :hammer:

Congratulations!! :nana:

F150

easy
I didn't realize this place was only a year old. Scott lured me over from a Mustang site, and I was very impressed with the number of certified technicians on board will to share their wealth of knowledge (that doesn't come free nor easy), with a bunch of strangers. Congrats. This place is growing fast. It won't be long before you get Ford sponsorship and megabuck offers to sell .....

....Maybe we can get you well enough to get you out sometime if we can get some of the guys to come a little closer this way?

Maybe. There was talk about meeting up in Todd's area at one time or maybe it was where Vince is? Neither one is that far from here. Just have to set something up in advance to where everyone can attend.

Hey Brian I'm glad you're back! So everything went okay with the procedure I assume? How's the arm?

I will update the other thread in a minute. I am ok though.

She Devil

Trucks are for GIRLS!
A house...
Maybe. There was talk about meeting up in Todd's area at one time or maybe it was where Vince is? Neither one is that far from here. Just have to set something up in advance to where everyone can attend.

I will update the other thread in a minute. I am ok though.
That would be great. We need to try and set something up. I owe Todd anyway! smiliestirthepot

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts