Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

computer and tranny?????????

do any of you guy's know if a 4r70w was ever available in a 5.0l powered 4wd?also can any of you with 96 f150's post your computer code and possibly the part#?i'm working on an obdII swap and won't to be sure i get compatible computer.thank's

i know these were in the explorers.. but i dont know if they were the ones with the 5.0's or not

do any of you guy's know if a 4r70w was ever available in a 5.0l powered 4wd?also can any of you with 96 f150's post your computer code and possibly the part#?i'm working on an obdII swap and won't to be sure i get compatible computer.thank's
Post your calibration number off your door post and I will post both the drawing number (the number on the unit) and your part number. The part number is only used by a Ford dealer, everybody else uses the drawing number.

i'm not talking about the calibration code,i'm talking about the catch code.my current one is (hug0).i just bought one out of a 96 4x4 (yaz3)so i guess it was a factory available combo.only 302's were available with the 4r70w's though(2wd or 4wd)with the option of an e4od whereas most of you know the 351's only came with e4od's.

radialarm

Clown of Death!
My OBD1 95 F150 351/e4od 4x4 has catch code MOB1.

Let me see if I can work this out:

MOB1 sounds like Moby!!!

It is a rather large White truck!!!

Anyone following me so far???

Chris sounds sorta like Queequeg!!!

Starbuck: probably where Chris gets his coffee!!!

I just came up with the perfect name for Chris's truck!!!

Drum roll please!!!'badachang'

'hah' MOBY DICK!!!

Let me see if I can work this out:

MOB1 sounds like Moby!!!

It is a rather large White truck!!!

Anyone following me so far???

Chris sounds sorta like Queequeg!!!

Starbuck: probably where Chris gets his coffee!!!

I just came up with the perfect name for Chris's truck!!!

Drum roll please!!!'badachang'

'hah' MOBY DICK!!!
small1778841.jpg

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts