Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Classified area?

Just wait around a while, if I keep having heart attacks, subdural hematomas, keep going into comas, and stay on dialysis...that might not be as long as you thinkl. :angel:
Oh Brian, please don't talk like that. I like giving you doo doo about your truck because I think it's so neat. In my heart of hearts I want you to be able to enjoy it as you've planned to. One of these days we shall meet and you need to promise me you'll take me for a ride.YelloThumbUp

Oh Brian, please don't talk like that. I like giving you doo doo about your truck because I think it's so neat. In my heart of hearts I want you to be able to enjoy it as you've planned to. One of these days we shall meet and you need to promise me you'll take me for a ride.YelloThumbUp

My plan is to work on the truck as much as I can (if I can keep ahead of the medical bills) and drive it. Its just too cold to be on the gravel driveway laying under it right now. It starts and runs well.

Are you sure you want to ride in a vehicle I am driving?
burnout.gif
<--- I love that smilie

With your truck you should be gettin' more action than most!!:beer:

Please be advised that my truck is 4 colors of primer, 3 colors of red, and completely stock (no power anything).

The only females that like my truck were around when it was new.
yellow_guy_crying_lg_nwm.gif

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts